- Pride yourself on going above and beyond for our customers.
- Treat our customers as you want to be treated yourself.
- Talk with, listen to, and understand our customers. All team members speak with customers every week.
- Never take the customer for granted. The customers vote with their wallets.
Learn and grow
- Be who you are, but aspire to be a better you.
- Learn new skills, be curious, find new and better ways to reach your goals.
- Be ambitious, take risks and exude confidence in yourself.
- A great source of learning comes from your mistakes. Acknowledge them.
- You are the company. Be the change you wish to see take place.
- Take ownership, take initiative, and take action to create what's missing and to fix what's broken.
- Results matter, not the method. We trust you to make the right decisions on the way.
- Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, but own and admit them.
- Lead by example and act with integrity.
Dare to challenge
- Be visionary, think beyond boundaries, reinvent the rules.
- Be open-minded and creative. Try new ideas, embrace the unknown.
- Dare to speak up. Encourage debate. Disagreement leads to new ideas.
- Question the traditional and conventional ways of doing things. There is probably a smarter way to achieve the results.
- Make informed decisions, validate your opinions and results.
- Don’t let data restrict ideation, have it guide your actions. Be data-driven, not data-obsessed.
- Data is available for everyone. We are open and transparent. We collaborate and share information.
- We make decisions transparently based on data. Opinions are valued based on the data that backs them, not subjective views, hierarchy, or status.
We believe in the power of passionate people! Throughout the company’s history, we have placed a lot of efforts in identifying smart and dynamic people, burning for self-improvement and passionate about creating something significant together. This strategy has created a unique community of employees striving to challenge each other to continuously improve and move forward.
We feel that the best way to support our employees in their mission is to give autonomy, ownership and a voice. All our employees are encouraged to satisfy their natural curiosity and grab hold of projects they feel passionate about, we want them to contribute in their own unique way. We strive to foster a culture of free and open communication and trust that our employees will forget about hierarchy and focus on actively participating in our development no matter what their position is.
Decision making is our strength, ensuring a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this has been instrumental in our successful growth. We understand that innovation requires a lot of work, and we will fail from time to time. After all, creating new and innovative solutions should not be easy to achieve.
Some of our recent employee feedback (anonymous survey):
- The people
‘Combination of responsibility and freedom and learning opportunities’
‘The team. Hands down one of the best teams I've worked with.’
‘The team, everybody here is an all-star. I'm inspired everyday.’
- The work culture
‘The work hard play hard atmosphere.’
‘Freedom to decide how to work, clear communication, great co-workers.’
‘I'm trusted to do my job without micromanagement, and I like the flexibility of working hours and location.’
- The job
‘Being able to push myself and work on new and exciting projects.’
‘Remote working; opportunity to grow professionally; exposure to every aspect of the business’
Employees Best Memories
‘My best memories are all about working with great people!’ Paavo
‘I really love working at DealDash – you have a lot of flexibility and there are loads of opportunities to take on new and exciting projects!’ Jip
‘I felt so honored when a customer told our Founder that she hopes her grandson will grow up to be just like me. I still to this day, have a really special connection to this Customer and thanks to her kind words I have been able to follow my ideas to find new and innovative ways to provide Customer Happiness.’ James
Flexible working hours and holiday plan
Possible remote work for some positions
Work from home
We promote working from home
International environment, 20 nationalities
Flat management, everyone is encouraged to share ideas and experiment them
Impact your own career progression
We value and trust every talent
Weekly company meetings and occasional team off-sites
The mystical container that provides snacks, equipment and occasional pranks
Fun office parties
Week of Awesomeness
Amazing yearly company retreat where everyone gathers
We sponsor your kindle device!
Passionate people, fun atmosphere and easy communication
Choose your own equipment
You choose your tools. We sponsor the equipment you need if you work from home
We encourage you to learn and sponsor trainings and conferences
Head of People and Talent