DealDash is Legit - What's the catch?
What's the catch?
- Bidders purchase Bids in packs of 100 and other sizes. Depending on the bid pack, we offer daily discounts. Bids can normally be purchased for 20¢ or even less.
- DealDash uses the sales generated by selling Bids to fund the highly discounted auction prices.
How does DealDash get such great deals?
DealDash buys overstock and liquidation inventory of brand new, premium quality goods directly from brands and from liquidators. DealDash utilizes these great deals to pass on savings to shoppers on DealDash.com.
You can get your Bids back if you don't win
- We feel that the biggest problem with penny auctions is that the bidders who don't win the auction, lose their bids and leave the auction empty handed.
- On DealDash, bidders that don't win the auction, can buy the same item for its Buy it Now price using the Buy it Now feature, and get all the bids they used back for free.
- When you use the Buy it Now on DealDash, you always get all your bids back for free. The pricing is competitive and many times you end up paying less than you would at a typical retail store. Plus, you can still get those great deals.
- Having the Buy it Now option makes DealDash the fair & honest alternative to penny auction sites - DealDash is legit!
Seriously, what's the catch with DealDash? Things can't all be perfect. Well, for transparency's sake, there is no guarantee that you'll win every auction. That's why at DealDash we try our best to make sure everyone can leave with something. For new users, you can try DealDash risk-free and get your money back on the purchase of your first bid pack if you're not satisfied with our service. Our customer service team is also available 24/7 to help you with any issues you may have. So, is there a catch? Not with DealDash!
Don't believe it? DealDash has a dedicated page on DealDashtips.com that features our customer reviews. DealDash reviews offer detailed feedback from real customers who have used our service and felt compelled to share their experiences.
It makes sense that people might be skeptical about DealDash, seeing as the deals sometimes seem a little too good to be true. After all, as one of America's most popular penny auction websites, you can place bids for only $0.01 regardless of the product. That means that, in some cases, even after 100 bids, you could only be paying $1. You can have up to 99% total savings with DealDash, and if you aren't satisfied, you can get a full refund on the purchase of your first bid pack! That means trying DealDash as a newbie is absolutely risk-free.
DealDash reviews from our customers ensure you can get honest feedback about the goods and everything in between. If you ever run into trouble, our friendly team at DealDash is always just a few clicks away. They're available by email, live chat or by phone. You don't need to worry about going ignored when you have a problem with DealDash – we pride ourselves on working hard so that you always leave with a good experience.
DealDash doesn't cherry-pick its reviews and we are open to feedback regardless of your experience with us. At the end of the day, as much as we feel we offer some of the best online services out there, we're always open to receiving your input and doing better. After all, no business can be perfect all the time, even though we really, really try!
We update DealDash reviews from third-party sources and from users of our online auction platform. There are thousands of DealDash reviews online, with more added every day. Still don't believe it? See DealDash reviews for yourself.