Values are important, this is what we believe in at DealDash
- Pride yourself on going above and beyond for our customers.
- Treat our customers as you want to be treated yourself.
- Talk with, listen to, and understand our customers. All team members speak with customers every week.
- Never take the customer for granted. The customers vote with their wallets.
Learn and grow
- Be who you are, but aspire to be a better you.
- Learn new skills, be curious, find new and better ways to reach your goals.
- Be ambitious, take risks and exude confidence in yourself.
- A great source of learning comes from your mistakes. Acknowledge them.
- You are the company. Be the change you wish to see take place.
- Take ownership, take initiative, and take action to create what's missing and to fix what's broken.
- Results matter, not the method. We trust you to make the right decisions on the way.
- Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, but own and admit them.
- Lead by example and act with integrity.
Dare to challenge
- Be visionary, think beyond boundaries, reinvent the rules.
- Be open-minded and creative. Try new ideas, embrace the unknown.
- Dare to speak up. Encourage debate. Disagreement leads to new ideas.
- Question the traditional and conventional ways of doing things. There is probably a smarter way to achieve the results.
- Make informed decisions, validate your opinions and results.
- Don’t let data restrict ideation, have it guide your actions. Be data-driven, not data-obsessed.
- Data is available for everyone. We are open and transparent. We collaborate and share information.
- We make decisions transparently based on data. Opinions are valued based on the data that backs them, not subjective views, hierarchy, or status.