Shopping on DealDash can be a real exciting and fun thrill! For those looking for a fun and exciting shopping experience than DealDash may be a great site to try and completely risk free too!! For first time bidders, if you don’t win an auction with your first bid pack purchase DealDash will give you all those bids back to try one more time!
1. Bid Sales – DealDash offers great Bid sales to its customers almost on a weekly basis! You’ll likely won’t find cheaper bids on any other penny auction site around.
2. Buy it Now – As there can be only one winner in each auction, DealDash offers a unique option to buy the item you were bidding on at regular retail price and get all the bids used in the auction back for free! This is called the “Buy it Now”. Most other penny auction sites don’t offer any type of option for those that lose the auction. With DealDash’s Buy it Now option you can always rest assure that no matter what you are bidding on you can always get your bids back in case you lose the auction.
3. Winning limits – DealDash has fantastic winning limits which allow for more people to win auctions! On average 7/10 people win auctions on DealDash. Shoppers are allowed to win a maximum of 9 auctions per week. Six auctions valued less than $200 and three auctions valued more than $200. Many of the items are also marked “One-Per-User” which means once you win that item, you are blocked from bidding on that same item in the again – this does not reset either! Most recently DealDash introduced No Jumper™ auctions. No Jumper™ auctions do not let new bidders enter the auction once the price hits $5.00. This means there are less bidders and the auctions end sooner!
Winning on DealDash is easy when you follow some basic guidelines.
Three Simple DealDash Winning Tips
1) Bid on No Jumper™ auctions
-> These are special auctions that can only be found on DealDash. They end earlier, have less bidders and are easier to win. No Jumper™ auctions do not let new bidders enter the auction once the price hits $5. So if you bid early, you have greater chances of winning.
2) Enter the auctions early
-> Most auctions end in the first hour of bidding. A common rookie mistake is to enter the auction when it has already been going on for hours and hours. This simply means that you will bid against other committed bidders.
3) Bid on items you are prepared to buy
-> Inorder to fully take advantage of DealDash, you should never bid on items outside your budget. We recommend using the Buy it Now option if you lose an auction. By doing that you’ll pay a regular retail price for the item you were bidding on, and get all your bids back for free. This way you won’t have to worry about having to buy new bids every time an auction is over and you do not win.
If you have a DealDash Review or Bidding Tips you would like to share please be sure to contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
DealDash Review: Bidding, Winning, Buy it Now, and BidBuddy.
Users may post as many photos as they like however only one photo submission will be eligible to receive Free Bids each week. Each new week begins Monday 12AM pacific. Bids will be added to users account as soon as possible, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
Pictures are public and may be used as testimonials. DealDash may or may not grant free bids for the photo submissions if they do not meet the qualifying requirements or under DealDash’s sole discretion.