Carolie Watkins, aka pigsurfer, shares here experience in this DealDash review video.
[vimeo 47658863 w=542]
200 FREE BIDS – SUBMIT A PHOTO TO THE DEALDASH FACEBOOK PAGE
If the item value is more than $200 you’ll get 200 Free Bids!
If the item value is less than $200 you’ll get 10 Free Bids!
1.) Select an item you won on DealDash to feature in the photo.
2.) Take a high quality photo clearly showing yourself and the item you won.
3.) Post photo to the DealDash Facebook page and include a caption describing the item and final sales price.
- Have a friend or family member take the photo for you.
- Smile and look straight into the camera.
- Zoom-in on smiling face & item to avoid background distractions.
- Make sure the lighting is good.
- Take multiple pictures until you get a great one!
Examples of Qualifying Photos & Captions that were awarded Free Bids!
Be sure to follow these guidelines to ensure your photo qualifies
- Quality photo which has clear resolution, bright and easy to see.
- Clearly displays physical product received from DealDash – no bid packs.
- Must be a picture of yourself (no children) and smiling face displaying item. 🙂
- New photo & new item (never posted before).
- Posted from DealDash account holders own Facebook account.
- Includes a quality caption telling what you won and final sales price.
Users may post as many photos as they like however only one photo submission will be eligible to receive Free Bids each week. Each new week begins Monday 12AM pacific. Bids will be added to users account as soon as possible, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
Pictures are public and may be used as testimonials. DealDash may or may not grant free bids for the photo submissions if they do not meet the qualifying requirements or under DealDash’s sole discretion.