No one can be at their computer every moment, are you missing out on any auctions? Here are some ways that you can fix that.
Let’s face it, the vast majority of people who bid on DealDash have other things going on in their lives, be it work, family, pets, or an active social life. You can’t be on your computer every moment – laptops, chrome books, and iPads are convenient, but unless you are out and about where there is a great wi-fi connection, you are pretty much out of luck. Below are a few ways that you can keep up with DealDash without having to give up on the other things that make your life great.
- Bookmarks – You can bookmark as many auctions as you like on DealDash. If you would like to bookmark an auction, simply go to DealDash at this link right here, and just click on the little yellow star in the top right corner of any auction. That way, DealDash will save those auctions for you at the top of the page, so it’s easier to find them at a glance when you are low on time.
- Alert me – If you are browsing on DealDash and you see an auction that you would like to bid on that isn’t available yet, there will be a button below the picture on the main page, as well as if you open up the auction you will see the blue button that says “Alert me”. If you click that button DealDash will send you a quick email when that auction becomes available. You may set as many alerts that you would like, and you are under no obligation to bid on any of them when they come up for bid.
- Facebook – You can keep up with all of the current events on DealDash by “Liking” DealDash on Facebook. Here is the link to the DealDash Facebook page located at this link right here.
- App – If you want to keep up with the auctions that you are interested in while you’re on the go download the free DealDash app on either the Google Play store or the Apple App store. After you have used the app to win some auctions on DealDash, be sure to rate and review it! If you have any questions, be sure to contact DealDash customer service and they will help you figure things out. They are some of the nicest customer service reps that I have ever done business with, don’t be shy!
These are just a few tips to help get you thinking about new ways to bid and win more auctions on DealDash! I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Be sure to check out DealDashBlog every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for more tips and articles to help you understand DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
It’s been a while since we talked about the DealDash app. If you haven’t tried the DealDash app, simply go to the Google Play or the App Store on iTunes to give it a try.
Missing out on an auction because you forgot to set your BidBuddy and you aren’t home to bid is rough. It’s especially rough if it’s an auction that doesn’t come up for bidding that often. If you want to alleviate all of those problems you need to download the smartphone app for DealDash. You can get it for Android or Apple, and it’s free, of course!
Once you have the DealDash app on your phone you can check the auctions from anywhere! You can also buy bids, bookmark auctions so you can come back to them later, and set or remove BidBuddies. It’s awesome to be able to DealDash while on the go.
Here are the quick steps to get the DealDash app ready to use. It’s very simple, and you will be winning more auctions in no time!
Here is the Android version on Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dealdash&hl=en
Here is the iOS version in the App store –https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dealdash/id965782383?mt=8
- Install the app
- Sign in with your DealDash account, or if you don’t have a DealDash account you can make one
- Buy bids, bid on auctions, set BidBuddies
- Rate the DealDash app 5 Stars in the Google Play store or the App store
Now you are ready to be a winner! Just use your quick and easy access to DealDash on the go and win more auctions. If you were wondering how some people seem to be on DealDash all day long, here is an explanation – they have their smartphone on them at all times, and they are winning with the DealDash app. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
How much time do you spend watching auctions and bidding on DealDash? Use these time-saving tips to get more out of your experience.
Saving time when you bid on DealDash is a good thing, and saving time in the other facets of your life is even better! DealDash can help you save time on your shopping chores. If you are in need of just about anything that you can think of for your household then check out the appropriate section on DealDash. There are hundreds of items up for bid every day, many of them things that you can save time by getting them from DealDash rather than going to the store.
In addition to the time-saving feature, shipping is FREE on all DealDash auctions. That means that if you need to shop for something that is too big for you car, or too heavy for you to lift you can easily order it from DealDash and have it delivered directly to your door. This saves you time as well, because you don’t have to take the time to find a friend or relative that is willing to help you go to the store and pick up any large or unwieldy items.
Time with your family is important. DealDash realizes this and has created bidding apps for both iOS and Android phones. Instead of having to go to your home computer and spend time away from your family you can very easily just check your auctions quickly on your phone using the app.
Finally, the most obvious way to save time on DealDash is by using the BidBuddy! BidBuddy is a special feature that DealDash has that is helpful for everyone, and is even free to use as much as you like, even in multiple auctions that are running at the same time. As long as you have the bids to spend then BidBuddy will bid as much as you like in as many auctions as you want him to participate in. Just load him up with as many bids as you are willing to spend on each item and let him bid on the auction for you.
I hope that this article helped you think about saving time with DealDash. If you’re interested in reading some tips and tricks check out the “Tactics & Tips” section on DealDash. You just have to spend a short amount of time reading, but it will save you time in the long run. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!