Everyone wants to win on DealDash, but sadly there is only one winner in each auction. Sometimes you lose, and that’s OK. Here’s why.
There are hundreds of auctions every day on DealDash, and a winner for each auction. Unfortunately, there are many more people who lose each auction than win. I used to track my win/loss records on DealDash, and I found myself winning a little more than 10% of the time. I feel that’s probably pretty average, and I used my loses to learn and grow. Here are a few reasons why not being the winner isn’t so bad.
- As I mentioned, I use each experience – both winning and losing – to improve my skills and concentration on DealDash. It’s easy to just load up your BidBuddy and let him bid for you while you go and do other things away from the computer, but personally, I like to watch him bid for me. I find that by observing the other bidders I can learn and grow as a DealDash player. Even on the auctions that I don’t win, I can still learn about the other bidders.
- If you don’t win, you can always BIN (Buy It Now) if you don’t win the auction. When you BIN an auction that you didn’t win, you get exactly the amount of bids that you placed back in your account to use again, as well as free shipping on the product. Since you have everything back that you originally started with, that’s definitely not “losing”, that’s shopping entertainment! Just be sure to pick products that you plan on buying anyway, and you simply BIN, and be right back where you started. That’s a win in my book!
- Not winning is no big deal when you BIN, because even if you don’t win you still get time on your “bid clock.” It’s true, every bidder who has put in a bid and spends time as the highest bidder earns seconds on their “bid clock.” When each person’s bid clock has been filled up they will receive free bids from DealDash. Free bids? That’s a win!
I hope this article has helped you learn a little bit about DealDash! We all want to win, but sometimes we BIN. Just click this link and you will be taken to DealDash so you can browse the auctions. I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Be sure to check out DealDashBlog every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for more tips and articles to help you understand DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
Everyone is a winner on DealDash. WIN even more with these tips that everyone can use.
People from all ages and walks of life are winning on DealDash. It doesn’t matter of you are a 21 year old college student or an 80 year old grandmother, everyone has an equal chance of winning on DealDash. Even though your age and station have nothing to do with your amount of wins, your knowledge of DealDash and how the auctions work definitely does! Here are some things that you should be aware of before you get serious about bidding in an auction.
- Bid on things that make sense for your lifestyle. If you are that 80 year old granny, why bother bid on that men’s mountain bike that you know that you will never use? If you have someone in mind that you know would love that men’s mountain bike, bid away! But if you are bidding on it just to bid on it…Why? Why not save your bids for something that you can actually really use in your life, or give to someone that you love? Even if you win an auction for a great deal, it isn’t really cost effective if you are spending bids on something that has no use in your life when you could be saving your bids for something that does.
- If you are itching to bid on something, though, and nothing is really striking your fancy product-wise, bid on gift cards! Bidding on gift cards can be very competitive, but you can always BIN, get your bids back, AND get to keep your “time as highest bidder” earning you more bids to win an auction the next time around. Bide your time, be patient, and bid on gift cards to earn clock time towards free bids.
- Always, always, always make sure that you have enough bids to BIN (Buy It Now) if you don’t win the auction. When you have enough bids in your DealDash account to BIN the item that you are currently bidding on, you won’t have to stop in the middle of the auction to buy more bids. You may think that you have time to buy bids during an auction, and sometimes you will. Auctions can be so unpredictable, though, so it’s better to have more bids that you need, than to be short a few bids and lose a coveted auction.
I hope that this article has been helpful for you to think about the way that you are bidding and using DealDash. Visit DealDash and check out the auctions (here), and also be sure to check out DealDashBlog every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for more tips and articles to help you understand DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
Being a new bidder on DealDash can feel a little intimidating at first. There are so many acronyms, bidders, and items it can feel a little overwhelming at first.
First things first – welcome to DealDash! DealDash is an awesome shopping entertainment website that is not only fun, but a great way to get deals for yourself and your family. Getting started is easy, but figuring out how the website works can take a little getting used to, including some “watching and learning” as you go. Here are some quick tips to get you up and running.
- Buy bids. Buying bids is easy, you can pay with a credit card or even with Paypal. The bid packs are available in different sizes. Right now they have packs of 60, 300, 600, 1200, and 2400. The price of the bids changes daily, it’s a good practice to check the price of the bids every morning so you can keep it in mind for your budget. You may think that you have time to buy bids during an auction, but you just never know. Be prepared, be stocked up on bids!
- Be sure to go to your profile and pick out an avatar, or upload your own. You can choose almost anything you like as your avatar, but please remember that Uploaded images are subject to approval and may not be immediately visible on the site. In my experience it usually takes a few hours (and sometimes longer) for your picture to be approved. Also please note that the file format must be JPG and not bigger than 3MB. Your uploaded image will be resized to 46 x 58 pixels. If you are so inclined you might want to resize your image yourself before you upload it, so you can be sure that it doesn’t get stretched out or pixelated when it’s uploaded.
- Learn how to BIN (Buy It Now) if you don’t win the auction. When you BIN an auction you simply pay the retail price that is listed on each and every auction right above the picture of the auction. If you find yourself paying as much in bids as the item costs, it’s smart to drop out of the auction and BIN the item. You will get the item, free (fast!) shipping, and all of your bids back to use on another auction. Your bids are credited back once you have paid for the item, so you can re-use them as soon as you like, or save them for another day.
These are just a few tips to help get you thinking about getting started on DealDash! I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Go check out the site and enjoy being a newbie. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
No one can be at their computer every moment, are you missing out on any auctions? Here are some ways that you can fix that.
Let’s face it, the vast majority of people who bid on DealDash have other things going on in their lives, be it work, family, pets, or an active social life. You can’t be on your computer every moment – laptops, chrome books, and iPads are convenient, but unless you are out and about where there is a great wi-fi connection, you are pretty much out of luck. Below are a few ways that you can keep up with DealDash without having to give up on the other things that make your life great.
- Bookmarks – You can bookmark as many auctions as you like on DealDash. If you would like to bookmark an auction, simply go to DealDash at this link right here, and just click on the little yellow star in the top right corner of any auction. That way, DealDash will save those auctions for you at the top of the page, so it’s easier to find them at a glance when you are low on time.
- Alert me – If you are browsing on DealDash and you see an auction that you would like to bid on that isn’t available yet, there will be a button below the picture on the main page, as well as if you open up the auction you will see the blue button that says “Alert me”. If you click that button DealDash will send you a quick email when that auction becomes available. You may set as many alerts that you would like, and you are under no obligation to bid on any of them when they come up for bid.
- Facebook – You can keep up with all of the current events on DealDash by “Liking” DealDash on Facebook. Here is the link to the DealDash Facebook page located at this link right here.
- App – If you want to keep up with the auctions that you are interested in while you’re on the go download the free DealDash app on either the Google Play store or the Apple App store. After you have used the app to win some auctions on DealDash, be sure to rate and review it! If you have any questions, be sure to contact DealDash customer service and they will help you figure things out. They are some of the nicest customer service reps that I have ever done business with, don’t be shy!
These are just a few tips to help get you thinking about new ways to bid and win more auctions on DealDash! I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Be sure to check out DealDashBlog every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for more tips and articles to help you understand DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
Do you consider yourself to be a lucky person? Are you the one in your family that consistently gets the “good” gift in the white elephant swap, or maybe you always win on scratch tickets. The great thing with DealDash is you can make your own luck…
Whether you consider yourself a lucky person or not doesn’t matter on DealDash. The key to being lucky in DealDash auctions is being willing to BIN (Buy It Now) any auction that you enter. If you are willing to BIN every single auction that you enter, you have a much higher chance of winning the auction, especially if you become “known” as a bidder who is willing to go all the way to the BIN price. Trust me, those bidders who are known to go to BIN price each and every time definitely have an advantage.
When you BIN an auction, it just means that you pay the full retail price for the auction and you receive all of your bids back that you spent on the auction. You also get super-fast free shipping on your item as well. If you only bid on things that you were going to buy anyway, such as if you needed a new knife set for the kitchen, or you needed new ear buds and were going to buy them anyway, why not try to win them on DealDash, instead? Buying It Now is your safety net. And if you happen to win, that’s great! If you end up BINning the auction instead, no problem, you can use those bids in the very next auction that you enter, or save them for later. Now you can claim that you are the lucky one in the family!
Next time you’re feeling lucky, be sure to visit DealDash at this link right here, and try your luck. If you don’t win, you can always take advantage of the awesome BIN feature that DealDash offers and get all of your bids back. You even get to keep your “clock time” as the highest bidder! You can check out the auctions here on the computer, or you can even download the app and use it on your phone. It’s available for both Apple here and Android here. See you on DealDash everyone! Good luck and happy bidding.