Welcome to DealDash – the longest running similar auction site in the United States!
This DealDash review for beginners is a simple guide to some of the best strategies beginners can implement to become successful bidders and grab some really great deals.
1. As a new DealDash shopper take some to review the site for a good understanding of how it works and watch some auctions first. Although the auctions are very unpredictable, you should consider deciding on a bidding strategy in order to get the most out of your shopping experience.
2. So what is a good strategy? Based on some of the best DealDash reviews from regular frequent shoppers who have won some amazing deals, the best strategy is to bid on items you like and would normally purchase yourself at a regular store. Why is this a good strategy? Well… On Deal Dash, bidders that don’t win the auction, can buy an identical item for its normal price using the Buy it Now, and get all the bids they used back for FREE! When you use the Buy it Now on DealDash, you always get all your bids back for free. The pricing is competitive and many times you end up paying less than you would at a typical retail store like Sears. Plus, you still have a chance of winning those great deals.
3. BidBuddy! The BidBuddy will automatically place bids for you within last seconds of the auction clock. It’s a safe way to make sure you don’t lose an auction for example if you get distracted.
How to use the BidBuddy:
1. Add the number of bids you want to place and click Book a BidBuddy from the auction page.
2. As long as you have bids left in your BidBuddy, it’ll place a bid for you within the last seconds of the auction if you’re not the highest bidder.
3. If you win with your BidBuddy, the unused bids will of course be returned into your account. You can cancel the remaining bids on your BidBuddy at anytime. If several bidders have bids on their BidBuddies, they’ll take turns placing bids on a rotating basis until the bids from all but one BidBuddy run out.
See these instructional videos – click here
4. Bid on No Jumper™ auctions! No Jumper™ auctions is a new type of auction that makes winning easier. The big difference between No Jumper™ auctions and normal auctions is that new bidders can’t enter the auction after $5.00. This means you won’t have to compete with users that didn’t bid in the auction from the start, before the price reached $5.00. Review details – click here.
5. Bid Early! Some believe that bidding at the beginning of the auction is a waste of bids however to the contrary many auctions end fast, just after a few bids have been placed, so there are unbelievable deals to be had by bidding early in the auctions! The longer an auction continues the more invested bidders become therefore it is less likely they will want to give up.
Terese won this Samsung laptop for just $0.14!!! Strategy, bid early!