Meet The Laundry Pod, available on DealDash. The Laundry Pod is a portable environmentally friendly alternative to your average washing machine.
The Laundry Pod is made by a company called Storebound. Storebound produces interesting and much-needed products with innovative materials and function that also focus on environmental responsibility. Storebound has also designed products for Maytag, an American home and commercial appliance brand owned by Whirlpool.
The Laundry Pod was actually the winner of Core77’s “Greener Gadgets Design Competition.”
Here are some quick instructions on how to use The Laundry Pod:
- Fill The POD with 4-6 liters of water and just a tablespoon of your favorite detergent.
- Place up to 10 garments in the basket, and let the garments soak for a couple of minutes.
- Make a few simple rotations of the handle. The rotation causes agitation and enables the clothes to be scrubbed and cleaned.
- Drain the water by opening the valve and rotating the handle to extract the dirty water.
- It’s time for the rinse cycle, just put some clean water in The POD and rotate the handle.
- Open the valve on the bottom, place the draining tube into the sink, and rotate the handle again. This will extract most of the water.
- The rest of the water will be removed when the clothes are hung up to dry completely.
The Laundry Pod is really a great way to save on your home energy costs and help the environment at the same time! DealDash offers up The Laundry Pod regularly, and the average final selling price is $13.54, which is 89% off of the retail price. If you are looking for a great portable washing machine that uses zero power and a fraction of the laundry detergent go over to DealDash and hit the blue “Alert Me” button and DealDash will send you an alert email when they put a new auction for The Laundry Pod up for bid.
I’m Dawn, a mom of 2 living in Massachusetts. I love DealDash and YouTube, so I make “Unboxing” videos of my DealDash WINs. If you would like to see one of my DealDash themed videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO3Wdmo2sv0