You know the saying, “If it sounds too good to be true, then run away as fast as you can.” If a Moroccan Prince emails you out of the blue and says he is holding millions of dollars in escrow for you, then you probably should click that “delete email” button as fast as you can. The same goes for grand promises made by money managers and fly-by-night investment companies. If they promise to double your money in just days, then you probably are dealing with a classic pyramid scheme. What about DealDash? Is DealDash legit?
Some of our auctions really do seem too good to be true, but we also claim to be fair and honest. So what gives? Do customers really have the fair opportunity to win auctions for brand name merchandise for a tiny fraction of the retail price? Does DealDash deliver on the fun and savings that are promised, or is it yet another entry in a long line of things that are too good to be true?
Just getting started at DealDash and need some winning tips? Who else to hear them from than DealDash customers? Here are real customer reviews of DealDash and winning tips to help you get started!
Cherylene R. shops for great deals on DealDash: “I won this Portable Stereo with Dock for iPod or iPhone for only $0.47 on DealDash with free shipping! Now I can dance with my grandchildren. I love shopping on DealDash.”
1) Don’t let your ego get in the way. Some people are so determined not to lose that yes, they do pay more than an item is worth just to “not lose.” Also, they may have purchased their bids on sale, so they’re not paying as much as you think. Once you get close to what the item is worth in bids, exercise the Buy It Now Option and get your bids back. Accept that you will not win every time.
2) Buy your bids when they’re on sale. But if DealDash is having a push on computers and 500 people are all there to win a coimputer, don’t bid on computers. Bid on something else — like somebody else said, something that others don’t want (but YOU DO).
3) Listen to your intuition about when Lady Luck is by your side. Sometimes I’d get a nudge to go on the site at 2:00 in the afternoon or 1 a.m. I’d go on and be able to win the product I wanted with only a few bids.
4) DealDash has expanded their server. No network problems anymore. But if others are using the BidBuddy, it’s best to use it too.
5) if you’re broke and desperate, don’t go on there thinking ‘I have to win.’ Desperation rarely leads to success.
6) When everyone else is focused on the latest IPad, watch the items that are just coming up on the auction table. If there aren’t two hundred people there, they may not be paying attention to the new items that come up and you can win something for one cent (and the cost of that bid). Study Penny Bidding. It’s an art. Watch. Learn – before you jump in with the last ten dollars in your checking account. Don’t spend money you don’t have and don’t bid on items you can’t afford — unless you’ve set a limit you’re willing and able to lose.
Recreational Shopping is a great way to get gifts for others and items for yourself that you wouldn’t ordinarily buy. And, DealDash is impeccable. No bots, they’re a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. Any business will have issues from time to time, but DealDash responds to every email sent to customer service and they go out of their way to deal with any complaint, issue or problem. I’ve visited almost every penny bidding site, and in my opinion, DealDash is #1 and getting better all the time.”
More DealDash Customer Reviews and Tips:
Forrest R. provides DealDash review: “Excellent auction site… I have played on many of them and very few are the “real deal” in that they are honest, fair, and fun. And DealDash is definately at the top of the list!”
Lesa S. shares a review of DealDash: “I have been a participant on DealDash for 5 months and have won 59 auctions. I visit the site daily. I watch more auctions than I participate in. It’s exciting and entertaining, but you have to know your limits. Enrollment increases daily. Because of this, they could use more auctions. Customer service is friendly, very receptive of feedback, and respond quickly. They are better than other penny auctions because of their free shipping and deals on bid packs!”
Paula H. thanks DealDash with a review: “The customer service at Deal Dash is I would have to say the best I have ever come across, sincerely honest and handles anything that comes up most efficiently , You all are great people and it shows that you have pride in your company and compassion for your customers. Thank You All
Robert K. gives DealDash review: “Great deals fair site have had a fun time great customer service.”
Kelley H. likes DealDash: “I have had nothing but good experiences on Deal Dash. Sure you lose some but hey thats what happens. I have never had any problems with the products I have won.”
Bob T. reviews DealDash: “I have nothing but praise for DEALDASH. I have had a couple of questions I wrote to support about. They answer very quickly and I always found the answers honest and helpful. With the new innovation of after $5.00 no new bidders can jump in. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE!”
If you have any winning tips or reviews of DealDash please get in touch! See Live Auctions here.