Company culture built through values
If you’re familiar with DealDash, you may already know that the company just celebrated its 9 Year Anniversary. What’s the key to staying in business for such a long time? We have it clear: we know how to take care of our customers. Listening to customer feedback and concerns are necessary to keep evolving as a company. Customer feedback is the key to becoming a better DealDash year after year! Company culture is built on top of company values, which for DealDash are listed on their website:
- Treat your customers as you would want to be treated yourself.
- Develop new skills and expand your perspective.
- Take ownership, take initiative, take action, YOU are the company.
- Break assumptions, pursue unconventional ideas.
- Data is worth more than 1000 smart opinions. Data is everywhere, use it!
- We are a flat organization. Talk with your colleagues and share your ideas.